Dr. Basem Abuzenada is an assistant professor and head of the dentistry program at BMC; he is also an assistant professor at the restorative department, Faculty of Dentistry, King Abdulaziz University and a Consultant of Restorative and Esthetic Dentistry at Samaya Dental clinics, Jeddah
He received his Bachelor Degree in Dental Medicine and Surgery with a grade of Very good, from the Faculty of Dentistry, King Abdulaziz University in 1995.
Dr. Abuzenada joined a post-doctoral program in Operative and Esthetics Dentistry in Boston University – School of Dental Medicine to get a Certificate of Advanced Graduate Clinical Education and a Doctor of Science degree in Operative and Esthetics Dentistry; he finished his studies in 2006 with a Grade of A in the Doctorate of science research.
- College of Dentistry at King Saud University. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. (BDS) 1999 – 2006
- Rutgers University of New Jersey, Prosthodontics department. (Clinical Certificate in Prosthodontics) 2009 – 2012 Rutgers University of New Jersey, Prosthodontic Department. (Master of Dental Science) 2009 – 2012
- Fellowship in Advanced Surgical Implant Dentistry at Rutgers University 2012 – 2013
Dr. Al-Ghalib gained his Bachelor degree in dentistry from King Saud University in 2005. He continued his career in Freiburg, Germany, where he graduated as a Prosthodontist from Freiburg University in 2013.
Dr. Al-Ghalib is the Co Author of a book published in 2019 titled “Digital Workflow in Reconstructive Dentistry”.
He is currently the Director of the Saudi Board of Prosthodontics at BMC. He is an influential lecturer who encourages students to follow their ambition in the field. He also gave several lectures and workshops nationally and internationally.
He is committed to furthering his knowledge and skills and regularly attends workshops and courses. He is a member in the Saudi Dental Society, Saudi Prosthodontics Society, and the Arabian Academy of Esthetic Dentistry.
Full mouth rehabilitation that includes multidisciplinary approach and digital dentistry.
Nada Ibrahim is a graduate of Riyadh al Elm University, Riyadh, where she finished her undergraduate studies. Dr. Nada trained in King Saudi University and Riyadh’s National Guard Hospital at the Endodontic department during her residency. She obtained her Saudi Board of Endodontics Degree in 2016. Afterwards, she worked in King Saudi University’s Dental Hospital for four years. She currently relocated to Jeddah where she joined Batterjee Medical College.
Dr. Nada is a member of the Saudi Endodontic Society and continuously seeks out training and professional development opportunities that allow her to remain aware and knowledgeable about new dental practices and the latest technology being considered or used.
Aside from her love of performing root canal treatments, she has found a new love in gardening and pintrest recipe duplications.
Dr Nada has interest in clinical endodontic research. She has multiple publications in Saudi Endodontic Journal.
He completed his Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) in 2006 securing a GOLD MEDAL during the final examinations. He went on to complete his Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) in Periodontics specialty in 2011.
With a total 9 years of clinical and academic experience, he has been teaching not only his specialty but also general dentistry. He has also been a Mentor for Implantology Fellowship Program affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences for 2 years.
He has been a speaker and has also conducted workshop for Implantology at the annual ISP national post- graduate convention (Specialty Convention). He has numerous publications to his name.
An avid biker and an enthusiastic traveler, he also continues to harness his childhood hobbies of photography, philately and numismatics.
He has keen interest in clinical research. His newfound area of interest is in Implant related research and is looking forward for an exciting opportunity for the same
I am highly motivated professional with an innovative and positive approach. I have been actively involved in academics and clinical practice since 2011 and have handled various additional responsibilities. I was trained by American NGO Smile Train in Cleft & Craniofacial Surgery. Over the years I have garnered vast experience in leading large dental teams and training over a thousand dental graduates. I successfully ran my dental practice from November 2012 till February 2017. I have over 9 years of professional experience and have published 16 research papers in various international journals. Currently working as Head of Clinical Sciences Department in Dentistry Program.
- Orthognathic Surgery
- Cleft Surgery
- Craniofacial Surgery
- Maxillofacial Trauma
- Implant Surgery
- Surgery for Maxillofacial Pathologies
- BDS and MDS in Periodontology from prestigious Manipal College of Dental Sciences, Manipal.
- More than 10 years of teaching Experience.
- International FAIMER Fellow (Medical Education Fellowship).
- 30+ articles published in peer reviewed journals
- 2 Patents applied
- Expert in Laser, Implant and esthetic dentistry.
- Internationally approved Instructor and Provider of BLS by American Heart Association.
- Resource person and guest speaker at various training programs.
- Presented scientific papers and posters at national and international conferences and won many accolades including 1st prize at AEEDC, Dubai International Conference.
- Member of International Amchi Dental Outreach Project.
- Ardent Sports person
She completed her Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) in 2008 securing a first class. She went on to complete her Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) in Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics specialty in 2012. Thereafter, she has been active both in academics and in clinics.
With a total 8 years of clinical and academic experience, she has been teaching students various aspects of not just her specialty but also dentistry in general. She has keen interest in esthetic dentistry has attended numerous workshops to keep herself updated.
An avid traveler, when she isn’t busy with professional life, she can be seen exploring new places with her family.
She is more clinically oriented and is looking forward for an exciting opportunity for research in the same.
Dr. Ahmed was born in Mansoura (Egypt) in 1982. He received his Ph.D. in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery in 2014 from the Faculty of Dentistry - Mansoura University. In 2006 he joined The Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Department at the Faculty of Dentistry-Mansoura University where he served as a clinical demonstrator, then as a lecturer, and assistant professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery up till now. He currently serves as an assistant professor and the Head of Oral Surgery Division in Batterjee Medical College. Dr. Ahmed is one of the keen oral and maxillofacial surgeons especially in the fields of dental Implantology as well as oral and maxillofacial traumatology.
Dr. Ahmed Has a long experience in dental education and training of undergrads and postgrads dental students in the field of oral and maxillofacial surgery. Also, Dr. Ahmed has a long clinical experience as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon for more than 10 years in Cairo Capital Dental Centers that has multiple branches on Egypt.
I was graduated 2001 from Ain Shams University. I started my Academic life at 2004 as a demonstrator at the removable Prosthodontics department. At 2007 I finished my master thesis in Finite element analysis with collaboration with the American University in Cairo (AUC) .In 2012 I got my PHD degree in implant dentistry.
I have taught undergraduates in Egypt since 2004.In 2012 I have taught Post graduates .I have supervised 6 master theses and 2 PHD theses. I have Published 10 articles in the EGYPTIAN DENTAL JORNAL.
I have given courses in the continuous education unit at Ain Shams University.
I have been in the quality assurance unit at Ain Shams University.
I was a member of Faculty of Dentistry Ethics committee.
I am interested in:
- Removable Prosthodontics research,
- Digital dentistry.
- Also Implant Prosthodontics.
Dr. Souror believes that teaching is not only to deliver knowledge and skills to the students but also to teach them how to think to reach out the facts. He spent more than 13 years helping students to build up their career by providing lectures and developing their clinical skills and professional values as well as establishing assessments in Pediatric Dentistry. Dr. Souror believes that to guarantee human development we should conduct scientific researches and encouraging students to raise their scientific life. He published with his students a lot of articles in peer-review international journals. Dr. Sorour obtained a B.Sc, a master's degree, and a doctorate from Al-Azhar University. He also hired as a consultant of Pediatric Dentistry in governmental and private hospitals in Egypt
Dr. Fawaz is an Assistant professor at, Batterjee Medical College for the last 4 years in the department of Community Dental Practice teaching undergraduate dental students Community Dental Practice and Research Methodology.
He received his BDS degree in 2009, from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health sciences, India and Master’s degree, MDS (Public Health Dentistry) in 2014 from Yenepoya University, India.
He is the receiver of prestigious IASLC 2016, Mentorship Award at World Lung Health Conference in Vienna, Austria.
Has more than 37 publications in high quality peer-reviewed international journals.
Research interest include dental public health, health education, dental education, preventive dentistry, Epidemiology, and tobacco control
Dr. Mohamed Roshdy graduated the faculty of dentistry, Alexandria University, Egypt with honors. He earned his master of science and doctor of philosophy degrees from the same university. His teaching philosophy has always been student centered, with a target of student empowerment; accordingly, he always aims to grow confidence among students which in turn reflects in their personality, professional pathway and ultimately career as dentists.
He is an active member of the Saudi Society of Periodontology (SSP) and a registrar and specialist of periodontics at SCFHS (Saudi commission for health specialties) Mohamed enjoys the social and extracurricular activities at the college, as well as reading, drawing, and watching football matches in his spare time.
Periodontics, Implant dentistry, dental education and material science
B.D.S. in Dentistry, Faculty of Dentistry, Alexandria University, Master degree in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Faculty of Dentistry, Alexandria University, Registrar of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery from SCFHS.
Implant dentistry Tissue Regenerative researches Community based Researches
- Masters of Science (MSC) in Oral and Maxillofacial surgery (2012)
- Bachelor Degree of Dental medicine and surgery (BDS)at the faculty of Dentistry, Alexandria University (2004)
- Registrar & Specialist of Oral Surgery at the Saudi commission for health specialty
- Resident Oral and Maxillofacial surgery in oral and maxillofacial department clinics at the faculty of Dentistry, Alexandria university
- Supervisor of the Oral Surgery department outpatient clinics, Faculty of dentistry, Alexandria University.
- Experience in teaching undergraduate dental students since 2012
- Attended lots of training and workshops regarding education quality in BMC.
- Implant dentistry
- Tissue Regenerative researches
- Community based Researches
I have been working as a Lecturer/Adjunct Faculty Member of Pediatric Dentistry, Dental quality coordinator at Batterjee Medical College since January 2013, also practicing as a Pediatric Dentist Specialist at La Perle Dental Spa in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia since 2012. In 2005, I launched a special humanitarian dental services project to provide free dental services to the underprivileged and poor citizens of Abyan, Yemen. This project was conducted in collaboration with the German Embassy. I aimed towards raising awareness of dental health care and oral hygiene especially among school-aged children. I Love swimming and diving. I started diving since 2002 and was certified by PADI as Dive Master.
· Pulp therapy for primary tooth
· Traumatic Dental Injuries in children.
· Fluoride therapy in dentistry
· Developmental Disturbances of the Teeth
- 2000 - 2006 Bachelor degree from 6th October university
- 2010 – 2014 German Board program from Tuebingen University in prosthodontic & Implant department.
- 2014 to 2015 joined the American Academy of implant dentistry AAID
- 2007 to 2019 worked in King Fahd Armed Forces Hospital
- 2016 to 2017 worked in Alfarabi University.
- sport pilot
- Digital Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Therapeutic & cosmetic filler and Botox treatments
I graduated from Al-Balqa Applied University in Jordan in 2000/2001 with a major in Dental Laboratory Technician
He holds a professional classification certificate from the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties in 2003
- I worked at King Abdulaziz University - College of Dentistry for 7 years
- I worked at Ibn Sina College of Medical Sciences - Department of Dentistry for 5 years
- I worked at Al-Farabi College - Department of Dentistry for a year and a half
- And now at Batterjee National College from 2013 until God willing
- Application of laboratory observations for male and female students and their laboratory training for all prosthodontics.
- Prosthodontics Fixed
- Prosthodontics removable
- Orthodontic devices
- Study of orthodontics models
- Study of surgical models