BMC established Alumni Office in November, 2012 to follow up the alumni before and after graduation
To sustain collaborative partnerships between the college and its alumni and provide job opportunities to all the graduates.
To foster strong mutual ties between the college and its alumni, and to create an effective alumni program that will serve the community
1. Releasing Degree Certificates and Academic Transcripts. 4. Follow up the job and studies status of our graduates and the employers through surveys and analyze the results of surveys to develop and improve our graduates.
2. Stamping certified copies of certificates and academic transcripts.
3. Issuing Certificates of Good Conduct.
5. Updating alumni information, building a graduates database and coordinating with employers and Human Resources Departments to provide graduates with suitable work opportunities.
6. Coordinating with potential employers and providing them with lists of expected graduates.
7. Organizing an Alumni Reunion Annual Day in which graduates are invited to share their achievements.
8. Organizing workshops on "Job-Seeking Skills" such as C.V writing, job interviews, filling out employment applications and other skills.
9. Contacting the expected graduates through email, SMS, Facebook and Twitter.
10. Participating in the Graduation Ceremony.
11. Editing the alumni magazine yearly.
Physical Therapy graduate of 2012-2013, currently working at IMC Hospital, Jeddah, KSA.
Medicine graduate of 2013-2014, currently training at Endocrinology Blackpool Victoria Hospital, England
Dentistry graduate of 2014-2015, currently working at Duba Hospital, KSA
Medicine graduate of 2012-2013, currently working at KAU Hospital Maternity and Children Hospital, Jeddah
Nursing graduate of 2014-2015, currently working as a Nurse at Saudi German Hospital – Jeddah, KSA
Healthcare Administration graduate of 2012-2013, currently working as Health Administration Specialist at King Saud Medical City- KSA
Healthcare Administration graduate of 2012-2013, currently working as Director of Patient Affairs at General Yanbu Hospital- Yanbu, KSA
Pharmacy graduate of 2013-2014, currently working as a Medical Representative at Pfizer Company, KSA
Medicine graduate of 2013-2014, currently working at the Internal Medicine department at Saudi German Hospital – Med
Medicine graduate of 2014-2015, currently working as a general surgery doctor at Saudi German Hospital- Jeddah, KSA
Radiology graduate of 2013-2014, currently working as Assistant Head of the Radiology Department of Public Health- KSA
Medicine graduate of 2012-2013, currently working at King Fahd Hospital; ICU, Jeddah, KSA
Copyright 2016 BMC. All Rights Reserved.