1. Releasing Degree Certificates and Academic Transcripts.
2. Stamping certified copies of certificates and academic transcripts.
3. Issuing Certificates of Good Conduct.
4. Follow up the job and studies status of our graduates and the employers through surveys and analyze the results of surveys to develop and improve our graduates.
5. Updating alumni information, building a graduates database and coordinating with employers and Human Resources Departments to provide graduates with suitable work opportunities.
6. Coordinating with potential employers and providing them with lists of expected graduates.
7. Organizing an Alumni Reunion Annual Day in which graduates are invited to share their achievements.
8. Organizing workshops on "Job-Seeking Skills" such as C.V writing, job interviews, filling out employment applications and other skills.
9. Contacting the expected graduates through email, SMS, Facebook and Twitter.
10. Participating in the Graduation Ceremony.
11. Editing the alumni magazine yearly.