1) BMC offer excellent grades based discounts, sibling discounts and employee children discounts.
2) Only CASH students can avail these discounts.
3) These discounts will only be given on tuition fees.
4) Students can get all types of discounts at once if applicable before the end of academic year.
Grants upon excellent academic performance:
1) The student(s) will start getting grades discount after completing 1st year in BMC based on their BMC annual grades.
2) If the annual average of the students grades is 90% or more discounts will be as follows:
• If the average is 90% to 94.99%, the student is entitled to get 15% discount on the current year tuition fee.
• If the average is 95% to 100%, the student is entitled to get 20% discount on the current year tuition fee.
1) If parents having 2 or more than 2 children studying in BMC then each student will get 5% discount annually.
2) Step siblings (children from same father or same mother) can get sibling discount.
Employee children discount:
1) If employee has one or more than one children studying in BMC then each student will get 10% discount annually.