1) Applicants must be a holder of High school certificate (12th grade) with science subjects attested by concern Ministries. For British curriculum: O level with 6 subjects which must include Biology, Chemistry, Math, Physics and English. AS Level or A level with 2 subjects (Biology , Chemistry , Physics).
2) Accumulative marks in High school ………….80% and above.
3) High school certificate must not be older than 5 years (from the date of graduation) at the time of registration in BMC
4) Translation and attestation of document(s) if the document is not in English language.
5) Original Equivalence Certificate of High School from MOE (Ministry of education) if needed.
6) Applicants will go through BET (Batterjee Entrance Test: free of charges).
Note: Applicant(s) with less than the above mentioned criteria can only apply for Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Nursing, Radiology and Healthcare Administration based on foundation year grades in BMC subject to the availability of seat..