1. General rules:
1.1. Registration & Admission will be granted on a “First qualified first served” basis.
1.2. It is mandatory for all the applicants to register online.
1.3. Online registration is not the confirmation of admission. Acceptance of admission would be confirmed after passing the personal interview. Applicants failed in interview cannot get admission in BMC.
1.4. BMC will not accept any document without online registration. Applicants have to attach all required documents (High school certificate, Diploma certificate, Transcript, copy of Saudi ID /Iqama, copy of passport, pictures, etc) on online portal.
1.5. BMC will not accept the medically unfit applicants.
1.6. Four types of applicants can apply in BMC:
• Saudi high school applicant(s) (Saudi curriculum)
• International high school applicant(s) (International curriculum)
• Bridging applicant(s)(Diploma applicants)
• University/College transfer applicant(s) (Undergraduate applicants
2. Interview rules:
2.1. All applicant(s) will have to go through personal interview at BMC campus.
2.2. BMC will invite the eligible applicant(s) for personal interview any time during the registration period.
2.3. BMC will send email for the interview. If applicant(s) did not receive any email within two weeks after online registration then the applicant(s) must visit the college.
2.4. Registration fee must be paid before the interview, for the refund of registration fees, refers the “Refund policy & procedure”.
2.5. Applicant(s) having international curriculum will go through the BET (Batterjee entrance test) before the interview.
2.6. Applicant(s) must bring the registration fee receipt and the “online registration code” at the time of interview.
2.7. Interview result can be notified to the applicant(s) through SMS and/or email on registered contact information.
2.8. Applicant(s) should bring their original High school certificate and original Saudi ID/Iqama to show their identity at the time of interview.
2.9. Applicant(s) have to inform BMC incase of their absence from the interview, otherwise interview will be cancelled.
3. Admission rules:
3.1. Upon getting email of “Acceptance of admission”, applicant(s) must follow the below rules otherwise seat will be cancelled:
• Visit BMC for proper enrollment in system within given time period.
• Pay the first semester tuition fee.
• Submit original high school certificate/Transcript/ Diploma certificate.
• Submit BMC medical report (Registration fee is not refundable for medically unfit students)
• Submit copy of Saudi ID/Iqama and passport.
• Submit six passport size pictures.