1) All the applicant(s) have to pay the registration fee (SR-3500/-) at the time they apply to BMC for admission.
2) Registration fee is payable only once at the time of registration.
3) After the acceptance in BMC all students are bound to pay semester tuition fees within given time period.
4) Semester fee structure of BMC is mentioned below in the table:
|Academic Year||Annual Tuition fees||1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Foundation year||SR- 60,000||SR- 30,000||SR- 30,000|
|College of Medicine||SR- 90,000||SR- 45,000||SR- 45,000|
|College of Dentistry||SR- 90,000||SR- 45,000||SR- 45,000|
|College of Pharmacy||SR- 70,000||SR- 35,000||SR- 35,000|
|College of Physiotherapy||SR- 65,000||SR- 32,000||SR- 32,000|
|College of Radiology||SR- 65,000||SR- 32,500||SR- 32,500|
|College of Health Administration||
SR- 45,000 (Sponsored)
|SR- 22,500||SR- 22,500|
|College of Nursing||SR- 45,000 (Sponsored)||SR- 22,500||SR- 22,500|
5) Modes of payment: BMC will accept:
• Cash payment in BMC during the working days.
• Cheque after verification from bank through finance department
• Bank to bank transfer (The payment will only be consider after submission of original receipt to financial coordinator of Student Affairs)
• Cash deposit in BMC account directly ( The payment will only be consider after submission of original receipt to financial coordinator of Student Affairs )